Terms of Agreement
Code of Conduct
In using this Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Distribute "spam";
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Site (unless you are an official partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with us), or any product listed on the Internet.
The Site owner has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Service.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the Service, you need to register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.
- You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Non Jewish Orthodox content
Content We Allow
- If you find a video on YouTube, Vimeo or other video platforms that is strictly Jewish orthodox, feel free to Suggest the Video via a link on top, or through a Contact form. At that moment, the content will go through our content verification process.
Thank you for using Shiur.com!